Thursday, January 5, 2012

Vegas Baby!

This last October, me and three friends went down to Vegas for fall break! I hadn't been there in probably 10 years and whenever we did go, it was only to drive down the strip to get to Boulder City. It was a very interesting experience, but I think for me it's only a one time thing. I don't plan on going back there any time soon... But for the time being, it was pretty fun. We hit the shopping malls every single day and went out to dinner every possible chance and hit the oh so exciting stratosphere.

This is me and my best friend Loran. She's such an awesome friend and I couldn't hope for a better friend.
Of course walking down the strip you have to hold the Python! It was so fun! Definitely not scary whatsoever.
No, that is not in fact Alcohol that I am holding. It's good wholesome water! One of the many nights at dinner. Also a group picture on top of the stratosphere. The Stratosphere was so exciting! Then us at Margaritaville which we hit up a few times it was so good. They had the biggest plate of nachos ever that you can get.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously.....A Python?!!! YES that is scary! You must take after your dad and Korbin. Looks like it was a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete